Friday 28 January 2011

Holmes & Marchant


This morning, I sent off my portfolio to the above email address.

I found the image above advertising the internship on Lovely Package and figured, why not? It's quite a way away, down in Marlow near London, but I figured no harm could come of it. I picked out four pieces of work that I feel best display my love and passion for packaging design and sent it off. Now obviously, I was expecting to get an email back in perhaps a few days or so, that's always the way it works.

But Holmes and Marchant rang me about two hours after I had sent the email, asking me if I wanted to come down to a brainstorming session that they were having on Monday. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend and said as such, they were most understanding and then asked me if I was looking for a placement at all. Which I am, so I said yes. The lady I was speaking to very kindly said that she would pass my portfolio on to somebody who deals with interviews.

Sounds hopeful!

No comments:

Post a Comment