Tuesday 30 March 2010

Letterhead and Compliments Slip


We've been looking into letterhead and compliments slip design after dealing with business cards. Being that my businesscard looked pretty informal, I started playing around with the idea of having a logo to go across my range of promotional material. bear in mind that this is my first go at it and I really need to sit down and make like, 200 logos before I go doing anything like this, but this was just for the sake of Type. The font I used on my business cards was fairly informal and I've been using a lot of Rockwell lately, so i thought I'd have a go using it. It kind of reminds me of one of those games where you have to tip it to get the little metal ball into a hole or through a maze.


I really like gray at the moment, but as I said, I need to really sit down and deal with this.

-HJ

No comments:

Post a Comment