Tuesday 20 April 2010

CVs Galore

Well I uploaded my work CV aaaages ago, and now we've been playing around with CV layouts in Quark now that we've all been taught tabbing. Told to go away and come back with our CV all nicely tabbled. This is what I came back with.


Rubbiiiish, so I did it again in class, using a more interesting layout after we'd been through what information was important and what could be pretty much tabbed on at the end/ Someone looking at my CV, let's be blunt, isn't going to be interested in how well I work as a team, they want to know where I worked before and my education and skills. The information to prove I'm not a raving lunatic can come later.

I'm much happier with this than the last one, although it needs a lot more work, and I really want to have some kind of logo that I keep talking about in there.- HJ

No comments:

Post a Comment